Is this possible to do with SQL Plus?

From: PMG <peteg_at_garlic.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 21:21:53 -0700

I tried the following in a script to be executed in SQL Plus, but it doesn't work:

select decode(user, 'pete', 'grant select on table1 to joe', null) from dual;

Is it possible to execute a DDL-type statement based upon a who is the owner thru SQL Plus, or do I need to do this thru a procedure?

TIA Pete Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 23:21:53 CDT