Oracle APIs

From: Aaron Rivers <adrivers_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:58:51 -0000

I recently have recieved an assignment where we created an intranet interface for our employees to enter certain information. At this time, we plan to have them enter the data and print out a report for a person to key in the data. Our ultimate goal is to automate this process (which no one at our company has done) by creating our borrowing from existing APIs and update the Oracle database directly. My problem is that I need help on where to start. Is there a way to get to the screen code in order to utilize that code? What is a good starting point?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thank you,

    Aaron

aaronrivers_at_pmsc.com Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:58:51 CDT