Migrate Lotus Notes to Oracle3

From: Craig Duncan <crd1_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:48:18 GMT

Hello again...

I was approached by a co-worker today who was seeking information about migrating a database from Lotus Notes to Oracle8.

Are there tools that might help perform this task?

I no nothing about Lotus Notes. My co-worker thinks that Lotus Notes can be migrated to Access (therefore Lotus Notes --> Access --> Oracle8). He also thinks that a Lotus Notes database can be handily output to a text file (therefore perhaps sqlldr).

Anybody got any no-how, ideas, or experience with this?

Thanks, and may the Schwarz be with you...

Craig Duncan Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 17:48:18 CDT