Link of XA libs fails under NT

From: <tpa_at_peerlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:01:00 GMT

I have been trying to build some programs that interface with the Oracle Resource Manager via the XA library, but the link always fails with an unresolved reference to "xaosw". This is using 8.0.5 in an NT environment. I have explicitely included \orant\rdbms80\xa\xa80.lib (which appears to have the proper import) on the link command line, but to no avail.

Thinking that I had coded my program incorrecly, I downloaded the "xaproc.pc" example from Oracle, but I had the same results. I must be missing some REALLY fundemental step here, but I don't have a clue what it is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:01:00 CDT