Re: server manager service shutsdown......

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:37:03 +0200

Hi Derek,

You probably have only one database for your production data and the OEM repository, right?
This is the same chicken and egg problem I was a victim of a few years ago:) You are advised to create a small (50M should be sufficient) separate database for OEM (and maybe Oracle Names and other products in need of their own repository)

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA