Fonts in Oracle*Reports and HPUX

From: EJD <mop19836_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 20:07:41 +0100

Hi all,
I would like to know where I can find AFM and TFM font definition files. I'm running Oracle*Reports on HPUX 10.20 and I need font definition files that are not distributed in the toolkit. I would like to know about someone that can suplly these fonts and the printer soft fonts as well.

Thanks. Received on Mon Aug 09 1999 - 14:07:41 CDT