How does Oracle select rollback segments?

From: Alessandro Bonetti <abonetti_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 14:35:59 -0800

Hi,
I've a Delphi program that uses a large table (100,000 records and more). So I created a large rollback segment with its own name. Consider in Delphi is not possible to start a transaction using a specific rollback segment. So, every time I run my program I obtain a rollback overflow error. How do Personal Oracle 7.3 select rollback segments? How can I force my Delphi program to use a specific rollback segment or how can I configure rollback segment to be used by my program?
Thanx.
Bombi

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?b ****-  Real Discussions for Real People Received on Sun Aug 08 1999 - 17:35:59 CDT