ORA8, Static Linking

From: Wolf Grossi <wg_at_REMOVE_ANTI_SPAMmagro-soft.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 19:31:43 +0200

Hi folks,

    I'm statically linking the ORACLE8 demo-file oci02.c, using the ORACLE supplied "demo_rdbms.mk" file, but get the error "/app/oracle/product/8.0.5/rdbma/lib/ssdbaed.o" not found.
This is on a SCO UnixWare 7.1 and ORACLE was installed by someone from ORACLE.
ORACLE supports suggeste to set the LANG and the NLS_LANG environment, but this appears to be a big #@%/$§.
This is needed to statically link a complex OCI application and if anybody of you out there can help, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks, Wolf. Received on Sun Aug 08 1999 - 12:31:43 CDT