Separate NG for PL/SQL Programming ?

From: Josch <ptb_guest_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 12:45:55 GMT

Hi there
I just subscribed yesterday und just had a look through the archives.

Maybe this has been discussed, but ...
yet I think a separate NG for PL/SQL Programming Stuff would be quite usefull. I myself will be leaving again on tuesday, but maybe on of you oldies might think about initiating a new NG

Why ? Have a look :
Search for word pl/sql
group hits (recent / past)

oracle.misc   (247/8100)
oracle.server (355/91000)
oracle.tools  (216/4910)

OK, a alot might be doubles or tripples, alot may still have to go to one of the above, but even if 60% fall away, theres alot left.

Well, just my 2cw.
Josch

--
no spam please, this is a workaccount

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Aug 07 1999 - 07:45:55 CDT