PL/SQL statistics : How about a separate NG ?

From: Josch <ptb_guest_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 12:49:35 GMT

Hi there,

it won't help me but cause I just subscribed on Friday and will be leaving on Tuesday again :-), but maybe you "older" than me should think about a separate NG for PL/SQL Programming.

Why ? Take a look :

NG Hits for "PL/SQL" (Recent/Past)

misc     (247/8100)
tools    (216/4980)
server   (355/91000)

Just my 2Cw :-)

Have a nice net

--
no spam please, this is a workaccount

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Aug 07 1999 - 07:49:35 CDT