configuring a client using TWO_TASK

From: Andrea LUCIANO <andrea.luciano_at_icteam.it>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 16:53:55 +0200

I just trying to configure a client connection by my NT computer to an oracle server.
I want simply to run my applications (e.g. sqlplus) that should connecting the server without I need specify the name of server (TNS=xxxx). Now I can connect to server by I have to write its alias. I defined the enviroment variable TWO_TASK but it seems merely not considered by the application. What am I missing?

Thanks.
AL Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 09:53:55 CDT