graphical view of constraints?

From: Eddie King <eddie_king_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:19:34 -0400

I'm relatively new to Oracle so this may be a tired ol' FAQ. I'm trying to investigate a database that I didn't create, and I need to know the relationships between tables. There's little documentation available on this database, and I don't trust whats available to be accurate.

How do I view all constraints on the tables in my database? Is there a way to get a graphical view of constraints?

My environment: I am linking to Oracle 7.3 database tables (resident on Digital Unix 5) via ODBC using MS-Access 2000.

Thanks for any help you can give,
Eddie Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 23:19:34 CDT