Re: Still message file not found problem

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:57:09 GMT

You don't mention what system you are running, but, in general, Oracle looks for messages in a subdirectory under ORACLE_HOME ( Mostly in /dbs )

Check your ( Registry, environment variables, whatever your system uses, to be sure that Oraclle_HOME is set correctly ) ...BTW, the Path is onl;y used to find executibles...not configuration or environmental items...

Good Luck....

  -----------== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News ==----------    http://www.newsfeeds.com The Largest Usenet Servers in the World! ------== Over 73,000 Newsgroups - Including Dedicated Binaries Servers ==----- Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 09:57:09 CDT