Re: Oracle Applications help/discussion???

From: <sunk_at_focushope.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:21:07 GMT

In article <7odcvj$cm0$1_at_bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,   "Keith Carlson" <carlskr_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> On my first browse through the messages in this NG, it looks like all
the
> topics are database centered. Is there any discussion of
configuration and
> use of Oracle Applications??
>
> Any recommendations for another NG or web site on the apps?
>
> TIA

2 places:
OAUG (Oracle Application User Group, Application offical site) MetaLink(Oracle support site, you need support contract for this)

Sorry they are not free.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 09:21:07 CDT