Re: How to create database?

From: <sunk_at_focushope.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 14:13:00 GMT

In article <37AAA77B.F6F7AD78_at_linpus.com.tw>,   Kevin Lo <kevinlo_at_linpus.com.tw> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie for Oracle. I use 'oracle' to login, but I don't know how
> create a
> database, would anyone tell me, thanks.
>
> - Kevin

You have 2 choices:

  1. Check with your DBA(if you are using oracle at work)
  2. Buy some books and learn it by yourself(if you are using personal Oracle)

No body can tell you how to create a db in a couple of words(it's all depend on your oracle version, OS platform...)

Good luck, Kurt.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 09:13:00 CDT