Re: Oracle 7.3.3 and Microsoft SQL-Server 7

From: Xuening Sun <ba503_at_torfree.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:41:12 GMT

Michael,

 We have both Oracle 7.3.2 and MSSQL Server 7.0 running on the same NT box. On another NT server, we are running both Oracle 8i and MS SQL Server 7.0. Our environment is NT 4.0 (SP4 or SP5). Since Oracle Server and SQL server are memory-hungry, add more RAM to your NT box if you have extra money to spend.

Xuening Sun
--
Michael Herren (michael.herren_at_schweiz.org) wrote: : Hi

: One of our customers asked us if it possible to install Oracle 7.3.3 and
: Mircosoft SQL-Server 7 on the same machine. Because we do not have the
: possiblity to test this configuration, I would like to ask if somebody
: has experience with it?

: As usual in computer related projects I should have the answer as sooner
: as possible :-)

: Thanks in advance

: M. Herren