Still message file not found problem

From: Iancrozier <iancrozier_at_aol.com>
Date: 06 Aug 1999 12:01:39 GMT

I can't find my original. When I run sqlldr, I get a message "message file not found 502.
I was told to check for .msb files. I found them and they are included in my path.
Someone else suggested to check NLS_LANG. It is set to American.

Any other suggestions? I really need to load some data. I've searched databases on the web and can't find any info.

TIA Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 07:01:39 CDT