Re: Oracle Confusion. Please help!

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 07:50:35 -0400

Have you ever taken any time to read some books on the subject? There are plenty of good ones available.

If you are a good engineer you should be able to make at least as much money as an Oracle developer. The biggest hurdle you will be faced with is that you'll be coming into Oracle development on the entry level and it will take you a long time to get to the point where you are making the same money that you could earn as an engineer.