Re: How to uninstall Oracle Lite 3.5

From: <owais_anjum_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 05:19:10 GMT

In article <37A9EADF.F5BD7CE9_at_columbia.edu>,   Lucy Xu <lx15_at_columbia.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed Oracle Lite 3.5 which came with VisualCafe. Now I have the
> problem with uninstalling it.
>
> I appreciate it if anybody could give me any suggestions.
>
> Lucy

There seems to be some serious problem with installation and un-installation of oracle lite 3.5. I wasted a lot of time in doing with what you are stuck with...but I could never figure out a conclusive solution.
Try installing the complete product again and then un-install it. It worked for me on one ocassion. Also try to get patches, if available, from oracle site.

Regards
Owais

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Aug 06 1999 - 00:19:10 CDT