ORDImage -> Foreign Images

From: Lee Kuo <lkuo_at_gps.caltech.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 16:11:18 -0700

Has anyone here had experience using ORDImage in the Oracle v8i, specifically importing foreign images? I get an error everytime i try to import foreign images, and the ORDImage documentation is very short on examples regarding foreign images. Also, what is the best way to convert BLOB (foreign) images to ORDImages? Can anyone provide specific examples? Thanks in advance.

Please forward any replies to my email. Thanks.

Lee Kuo Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 18:11:18 CDT