Oracle Installation help

From: Julie R. Heltne <julierenae_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 16:57:27 -0500

I work for a small company located in Austin, TX. We are looking for a DBA in Austin to help us install the Oracle 8.0x database to run with SAP 4.5b. We would prefer someone who has previously installed Oracle to run along with SAP.

If you are interested, please send an email to: julie_at_premierhr.com.

Thanks.

Julie Heltne
Premier HR Solutions Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 16:57:27 CDT