oracle 8.0.4 for Windows NT setup problem with NET8

From: Larry Pettit <larry.pettit_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:37:25 -0600

I've installed oracle 8.0.4.00 on an NT server and can't seem to make a connection from an NT client. I've gone into Net8 and Net8 Easy Config. I can see the database locally on the server but can't get the alias service name to work. I can ping the db server ok. I get the following error, "initialization of the dynamic link library ....\ociw32.dll failed. " when trying to do a test. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 16:37:25 CDT