Announce: 5k Referral Fee "IT Candidates"

From: Css1 <css1_at_aol.com>
Date: 05 Aug 1999 19:31:55 GMT

POLICY FOR REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM:
· Any individual who refers an eligible candidate placed by Central Systems
Search within one calendar year of the referral date is eligible for a $5,000 BONUS. A qualified referral must not be presently registered as "active" with Central systems Search.
· The referral bonus will be paid after Central Systems Search receives payment
from our client company and after the guarantee period is complete. The referred candidate(s) must either be faxed or emailed to Central Systems Search at css1_at_aol.com, fax 708.349.8711 Referrals must include: Candidate's name, current employer, home or office phone number and a brief summary of their skills.
· We would appreciate referrals of degreed candidates within the area of
Information Technology.
· Please indicate whether referred candidates should be contacted with or
without using your name.
· There is no monetary limit on the number of referral bonuses an individual
can receive during the course of one year.
· Tax form 1099 will be issued at the end of the calendar year to reflect
bonuses paid to you. This must be included with your Federal and State tax report.
Specific questions regarding our referral bonus program should be directed to Bob Likas at css1_at_aol.com or (708) 349-4400. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 14:31:55 CDT