SQL Worksheet for Solaris

From: David Zlotchenko 1 <zlotchen_at_voyager.rtd.utk.edu>
Date: 5 Aug 1999 14:58:36 GMT

Hi, I am lookig for development tool something like Oracle's SQL Worksheet and/or like Quest's TOAD software but I need it to run under Solaris.

I have Solaris WORKSTATION and will be connecting to the DEC server running Oracle 8.0.4.

I would appreciate any suggestions and leads to free or commercial SQL development software for UNIX.

Thanks. David.
Please respond to zlotchen_at_cs.utk.edu.

David Zlotchenko
WWW: http://www.oars.utk.edu/~zlotchen Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 09:58:36 CDT