Error creating instance

From: Rolf Mamat <it230_at_nbg.siemens.de>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:54:00 +0200

Iīm using Oracles OLE Modules with MS VC++ to save data receiving within an NT-Thread in an Oracle 8.0.2 Database. The programm work fine except on error I couldnīt solve.
One or two times a day we get an memory error. I posted this problem in this group and you sent me the tip:
close and reopen the connection every hour. I changed my methods and now they close and reopend the connection every 5 Minutes and it seamed to work for 2 days.

Now I had the situation, that ever 2 days I get an error "error creating instance", while opening the database.

Does anybody has an tip who to solve this problem ?

Rolf Mamat Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 03:54:00 CDT