ORACLE PRIVILEGE USE ANOTHER RESSOURCE

From: Jérôme Perruchas <jperruchas_at_systemplus.fr>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 10:23:16 +0200

Hi,

What privilege a user must have to use ressource of another user ????? I have a user DC. This user want use table of another user JP. I am connected on DC and for use another table, I write : SELECT * FROM JP.unetable ;

              *
ORACLE say : ORA-00942: table or view does not exist But there are not mistake in the name of the table.... When DC has DBA privilege, Oracle doesn't say any error. But I don't want grant DBA privilege at DC but just the privilege for use another table. Do you know what privilege is-it ?????

Thanks. Received on Thu Aug 05 1999 - 03:23:16 CDT