Re: Does anyone have serious databases on NT?

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:54:08 GMT

Most of the replies have, I believe correctly. focused on the RDBMS platform...with Oracle and its SqlNet ( Net80 now)[ or the Web enabled parts] the RDBMS platform can be selected based on the 'best practices' for your data needs and need not be (and probably should not be ) based on the user's client PC...especially for very large or many-simultaneous-user systems...

Just an additional 2c

John Greco