Re: oracle ODBC driver on solaris

From: Allan Gould <allang_at_sco.remove_me.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 09:59:00 +0100

Furkan Khan wrote:

> Folks, can someone refer me ODBC drivers
> for Oracle on Solaris. I am aware of Intersolve, are
> there any other options.

You could try our ODBC driver: SCO SQL-Retriever; supported with O7 (and works with O8). Take a look at
http://www.sco.com/vision/products/sqlretriever/ for more information and a downloadable eval.

Allan Gould
SCO CID Support, Leeds, UK
(allang at sco dot com)
(Please remove anti-spam measures if replying) Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 03:59:00 CDT