Oracle 8 on NT settings question

From: Hockey Nut <hockeynut_at_nospam.profitkey.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:28:18 -0400

Curious if anyone has changed any of NT's default settings for application boost or for the SERVER SERVICE to better optimise their Oracle DB.

I am considerring setting the SERVER SERVICE setting to Maximize throughput for network applications since the server is a dedicated stand alone machine solely for the Oracle DB on it.

TIA. Also if there are any other performance boosters for NT servers I'd be grateful if someone could tell me. The online doc's aren't the greatest from Oracle. Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 12:28:18 CDT