Re: ODBC, MS IIS, and NT SP 5

From: Chris Weiss <weisschr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:19:55 -0400

Most likely, the error has occurred in the SQL or the connect string you have passed through the ODBC drivers. I have gotten Oracle to work as you have described. However, bugs in my SQL or connect string were not obvious, nor were the error messages specific. If you are calling a stored procedure, it is best to do so within an anonymous block.

Christopher Weiss
Professional Services Division
Compuware Corporation