How do you get that 1st DBA job in Oklahoma?

From: DBAISLIFE <dbaislife_at_aol.com>
Date: 02 Aug 1999 16:52:50 GMT

Any tips on landing that 1st job, When you don't have any connections and you live in a state (Oklahoma) thats not booming with those entry level jobs??? I've got my resume out with recruiters--- No Success..... I've got 2 OCP exams under my belt (Backup & Recovery, and Database Administration)  I'll even take out the trash if an Oracle database is running somewhere in the company.

Where do I find those DBA connections? Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 11:52:50 CDT