Rose and Oracle8i

From: Oliver Tamine <tamine_at_ira.uka.de>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 11:16:32 +0200

I try to analyze an Oracle8i schema with Rational Rose 98i Enterprise Edition.

The error message is: This option requires an Oracle 8 client to be installed.

But it is installed. I've got an beta-version of ora8addin.dll that should be able to connect to Oracle8i. The Oracle-bin directory is in the PATH-variable and I can connect to the database with SQL*Plus.

I use the following program versions under NT:

RationalRose 98i with ServicePack 1 and the beta-dll of ora8addin.dll Oracle8i 8.1.5.0.0

What else can I do ??

Regards,

Oliver Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 04:16:32 CDT