Q: Where to get Personal Oracle 7.3 trial?

From: <craig_jen_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 21:42:53 GMT

Obviously Oracle 8.x has been out for a while now but I need to get a trial version of Personal Oracle 7.x for evaluation of some 3rd party replication software. We want to do subset replication of our production database to Personal Oracle on laptop computers. The Oracle web site no longer has the download for PO version 7.x. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

Also the replication software is PeerDirect 3.5. If anyone has any experience using PeerDirect please reply.

TIA
Craig Jensen
PowerQuest Corp.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 16:42:53 CDT