Menu Security in Forms4.5

From: Muthukumar Mohan <mmkumar_73_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:40:08 GMT

Hello All,

   I've created a menu module using which i run my application. I've created
users, assigned roles to them and assigned the roles to the different menu
items also. I read the Oracle Manual for menu security and it says that only
one table FRM45_ENABLED_ROLES is required for enabling MENU Security. Everything works fine and the Roles are working properly.

   I'm having two problems with this.

  1. I'm not able to find which Menus items have what roles assigned to them. To do this i've to open the designer, load the menu module and go and check the required menu item. Is there any table which can give me this information?
  2. I'm not able to find a table which has the complete listing of all the Users and the (Menu) Roles assigned to them. For getting this information i've to log in as that user and get the details (the FRM45_ENABLED_ROLES gives the details). Is there any table which lists all the USERS and the Roles assigned to them?

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Muthukumar Mohan. Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 13:40:08 CDT