Oracle Applications, CONCSUB, request sets

From: <dgh_consulting_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:16:12 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone out there know how to CONCSUB a request set (rather than a single program) in Oracle Applications? Obviously you would have to register some kind of pseudo-program that referred to a request set first.

Oracle told me that it WAS possible, but when I asked how, they changed their minds!

Many thanks in advance.

Dave.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Jul 30 1999 - 06:16:12 CDT