Need PL/SQL guru for easy money, long distance

From: Brian Howard <bh_at_creditwatch-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 05:58:18 GMT

I need a PL/SQL guru to write code from long distance to make easy money. I am developing an application on Oracle 8.0.5, Designer 2.1.2, Developer 2.1. I need quite a bit of the application logic still to be written. I can send all the information and reports on the application, database etc. All correspondence can be done over email or phone. I can pay $20/hour for up to 20 hours a week. That's an easy $1600/month for writing code from your home. Any takers? Would prefer persons residing in Texas. This makes it easier for our payroll department. Received on Thu Jul 29 1999 - 00:58:18 CDT