Oracle Backups

From: Gary/Cheri Gettier <openmind_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 23:23:10 -0400

I need a way to run Oracle online backups automatically. For a year now, I've been running an Oracle program called "The Backup Manager." It is a very simple program, and does not allow scheduling.

I just want to backup Oracle table spaces every night - while online. I will use the Windows NT 'at' command to run the program or SQL scripts. Is there an easy way to do this? I am running Oracle 7.3 with Windows NT 4.0.

Thanks for any help.

Gary

--

Gary M. Gettier                                           openmind_at_erols.com
"All national institutions of churches appear to me no other than human  inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize  power and profit." - Thomas Paine Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 22:23:10 CDT