Re: Oracle #1? Then why are these still missing...

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:53:02 +0100

How many enhancements requests have
you sent in to Oracle, and how many times have you participated in the voting cycle on enhancements ?

Mechanisms for adding functionality to the various products DO exist, and Oracle clearly does make some attempt to listen to the users; but there are lots of different users with lots of different ideas about what is important.

--

Jonathan Lewis