Oracle 8i for Linux

From: Michael Kakuschky <kuschky_at_nikocity.de>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 20:12:05 +0200

Hello!

I try too install a Oracle 8i Database on a SuSE Linux 6.1 System. Everytime I started the runInstaller script from the installation directory root I got the message "segmentation fault" and the script abort. If I try to start the script './install/linux/runIns.sh' the Oracle-Installer starts but make problems at the database administration. So the installation failed.

Knows somebody wheres the Problem?

Greeting Michael Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 13:12:05 CDT