Sv: SHARED_POOL_SIZE

From: Karsten Weikop <crashpilot_at_get2net.dk>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 14:28:36 +0200

No, 1% is a good guideline.

If you have installed at standard database your Shored_pool_size should be at least 9 MB (large in default init.ora) .

Remember, more memory for shared_pool_size will give better performence.

/karsten weikop

susanne mainz <smainz_at_debis.com> skrev i en nyhedsmeddelelse:7nmpgd$vto$1_at_news.hamburg.pop.de...