Re: Developer 2000 forms default messages

From: Jeff Smith <spamnadajsmith_at_provide.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 07:52:46 -0400

It has been a while, but I seem to remember something about changing a message level value which will suppress system messages with severity above the level. SysMessageLevel, MessageLevel, Syslevel... something like that. Go to the online help and look up "level" or "message" until you find something.

Someone else may post a more complete response, but this could get you started.

Jeff