Missing Migration Wizard

From: Kevin Blount <kevin_at_qmark.co.ukX>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:07:09 +0100

I'm an Oracle 8.0.4 user and have recently written an article on using my companies software with Oracle 8. In the article we mention that it's possible to migrate Access databases to Oracle and keep the data as well.

However I've just been informed that Oracle 8i (8.1.5) doesn't have this migration wizard.

Can anyone tell me how to get the data from an Access database into Oracle 8i, if there isn't a wizard.

Thanks.

--

Kevin Blount
Systems Manager / Web Developer (kevin_at_qmark.co.uk) Question Mark Computing Ltd.

Any information or files supplied upon request by Question Mark Computing will be kept in the strictest confidence.