procedure question

From: Linda White <hpya78_at_postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 00:47:58 -0700

Hi,

   I am new in ORACLE. I have 3 tables emp, salgrade, dept.

Can anyone help me create a procedure that will give a raise to any employee hired

before 01-JAN-83 whose current salary is less then the current average salary

for their department. The raise is to equal to $30 for every month of employment prior to

01-JAN-83. Their new salary is not exceed the upper limit of their current pay grade.

THANK Received on Wed Jul 28 1999 - 02:47:58 CDT