Newbie needs help with Data Manager Importing

From: Kurt Nicklas <knicklas_at_SPAMLESSrocketmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:29:52 -0400

I'm running Oracle 8.0 on a NT Workstation ready to import data into a database to do development on my new laptop. I can run through the Wizard for the GUI Data Manager tool to bring up the data to be imported in the right-hand frame in the hierarchy Users->Tables and the existing database hierarchy Database->Default Database->Users->Tables on the left hand side.

Now for the dumb question: What objects do I drag and drop if I want to give one of the users on the left access to all the data in the import file on the left? Every logical (to me)combination seems to be not allowed for dropping.

Hope I've made myself clear. Thanks for any help.

--
Kurt Nicklas Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 19:29:52 CDT