OCI Linking problem

From: Nishant Shah <nishants_at_usc.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 15:04:54 -0700

Hi

I am writing a plugin which uses OCI to communicate with Oracle 8 database. Now, in Windows, the code executes pretty smooth and communicated with Oracle server.

Now I want to compile the code on Sun Solaris 2.7. Can any of you tell me what include files besides oci.h i want. and what libraries i require to link so that my code size remains small. I was able to statically link the libraries by linking some of the archive files..but my code size became too huge.. but how do i link .so 's so that my code size remians in reasonabel limit.

Thx in advance
-Nish Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 17:04:54 CDT