Oracle Migration Assistant for MS Access: error 3265

From: Johann Horvat <horvat.johann_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:23:18 +0200

Hello!

I want to migrate an Access 97 Backend MDB to Oracle 8.0.4.0 using the Oracle Migration Assistant. It seems that all works fine, but during the last step
(I think it is the last - all SQL-scripts are ready at the directory: Cindex.sql, Cscd.sql, ...) an error occurs while the assisten tries to create the serversided functions (this is before it tries to create the tables).

The assistent ends showing an error (3265). This error occurs with every *.mdb-file, independant which user I use.

What does that mean?

Thanks a lot
Johann Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 16:23:18 CDT