Tablespace Sizing Problem

From: Joe Condle <condle_at_mars-systems.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:08:00 -0400

I created a set of tables that run in the default tablespace called data. I know want to move or recreate these set of tables in their own tablespace. I know how many blocks each table takes in the existing tablespace and the number of extents. From this information how can I create the new tablespace to work efficiently? From what I have read the database should reside in one extent. In the current tablespace one the tables has three extents. If anyone can point me in the right direction or give me a suggestion I would apprciate it.

--

Joseph P. Condle Jr.      condle_at_mars-systems.com   Office 412-648-1379
Senior Systems Engineer                             Fax    412-647-9661