Re: Beginner books about Oracle

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 20:17:06 +0100

Oracle8 PL/SQL Programming by Scott Urman ISBN 0-07-882305-6
Osborne / Oracle Press
(excellent PL/SQL guide)

Oracle8: The Complete Reference by George Koch and Kevin Loney ISBN 0-07-882396-X
Osborne / Oracle Press
(complete coverage of all PL/SQL commands and functions. medium to advanced level)

Oracle Developer/2000 Forms: The Practioner's Guide by Albert Lulushi ISBN 0-13-949033-7
Prentice Hall
(my favorite forms reference. clear and easy to follow)

Oracle Developer/2000 Handbook by Michael W. Stowe ISBN 0-13-918111-3
Prentice Hall
(same as previous, applied to all developer components)

regards