reports 3.0 to word interface

From: <janakah_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 05:27:16 GMT

Hi everyone,
I want to interface with reports 3.0 and microsoft word. I want have word template and fill the fields using the data extracted by reports. Then the users should be able to edit data as desired. Other option is without templates I want to produce letters but give the users option of editing data. How can I do this? Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Jul 27 1999 - 00:27:16 CDT