Database Creation Script

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:47:08 +0100

Hi,

I've installed Oracle 8 on Linux (RH6) with the sample database. However, I want to experiment now with building my own database, using a database creation script. In 'Oracle Database Adminstration' (O'Reilly) there is a sample DB create script which I could use. The book says 'You will find a copy of this script at the O'Reilly website' However, I didn't find it.
Could someone tell me the exact URL of this script, or else post a copy here?